Licensing & Credentials
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) #573787, granted by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP)
- Hazardous Materials Emergency Response Training
- NJDEP & USEPA Air Sampling for Hazardous Materials Training
- NJDEP Bureau of Regulated Underground Storage Tanks (UST) Certification, Subsurface Evaluator & Closure License #0014729
- Approved Consultant in NJDEP’s Unregulated Heating Oil Tank Program (UHOT)
- NJ State Police, Office of Emergency Management, NJ Certified Hazardous Material Technician. Competent in Confined Space Entry, 80 hrs.
- USEPA Air Surveillance for Hazardous Materials (cert. 165.4) 24 hrs.
- USEPA Hazardous Materials Incident Response Operations (cert. 165.5) 40 hrs.
- USEPA Health & Safety for Managers (cert. 165.8) 24 hrs.
- Assessing & Controlling Microbial Contamination in Buildings, Cook College, Rutgers University
- Certified Microbial Remediation Advisor, American Indoor Air Quality Council
The State of New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professional