Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) Services
For more than 10 years, NORCON has maintained a successful record of achieving compliance on behalf of industrial clients in accordance with the requirements of the Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA). The ISRA goes into effect when operations cease, an industrial property is sold, or there is a change in property ownership. When this occurs, NORCON assists clients with all phases of the ISRA process including preparation and submittal of the initial notices (GIN), as well as the investigation and, if necessary, remediation of the industrial property in accordance with the Technical Requirements for Site Remediation (TRSR).
In instances when the proposed transaction must occur prior to obtaining case closure, NORCON assists clients with alternate compliance options that allow for expediting the state approval process.
NORCON streamlines the complex ISRA process by offering the following comprehensive services:
- Preparation of initial ISRA documents, including General Information Notices (GINs) and Preliminary Assessment (PA) Reports
- Implementation of Site Investigation (SI), Remedial Investigation (RI), and Remedial Action (RA) as required by the Technical Regulations for Site Remediation (TRSR)
- Alternative remediation strategies, Classification Exception Areas (CEA), and Deed Notices
- Remedial Action Work Plans and Remediation Agreements
- Expedited processes, exemptions and waivers
- Identification of remediation funding sources
Contact NORCON Environmental
NORCON Environmental provides superior environmental solutions that reduce property owner risk, comply with regulatory guidelines, and eliminate the stress and cost of unforeseen environmental hazards. To schedule a no-obligation consultation, discuss ISRA regulations, or inquire about project pricing for a commercial or industrial real estate purchase, call 908.852.6046 or submit a secure online inquiry today.