Services for Shooting Ranges
Spent ammunition at firing ranges and gun clubs may contribute to environmental pollution, soil contamination, and health concerns. When humans are exposed to hazardous amounts of lead, it can lead to nervous system damage, learning disabilities, reproductive difficulties, memory problems, and joint pain. Serving indoor and outdoor firing ranges throughout the Northeast, NORCON helps clients assess and manage facility lead levels, comply with regulatory guidelines, and reclaim high concentrations of lead. Comprehensive service goals include:
- Teaching gun club owners and operators to operate in an environmentally protective manner.
- Promoting an understanding of lead as an environmental, public, and regulatory concern.
- Educating facility owners about the benefits of good management practices.
- Working with shooting ranges to minimize litigation risk.
- Incorporating EPA Best Management Practices for Lead at Outdoor Shooting Ranges.
Indoor & Outdoor Shooting Range Consultants
NORCON’s testing and consulting services for shooting ranges include:
Frequently Asked Questions About Shooting Ranges
Contact NORCON Environmental
A reputable provider of environmental risk assessment and mitigation services, NORCON provides lead testing, management, and remediation for shooting ranges. To schedule your no-obligation consultation or inquire about project pricing for your firing range or gun club, call 201.230.8800 or submit a secure online request today. We look forward to partnering with your facility!